Tuesday, March 25, 2008

We have officially entered the NOW

So it is official....the Price family has joined the ranks of online bloggers!  This is my attempt at cataloguing the life and times of my family!  Enjoy!

1 comment:

Alissa Nicolau said...

Hey Millie - I think your blog looks great, glad you sent the link to me. Lukas looks very handsome and sweet in that photo. Emry has such an odd expression on her face from how I remember her. She looks beautiful and much grown up. And by odd expression I mean grown up and serene. Carly loolks a lot like Lukas the way she is smiling! Can't wait to see what you are up to next. I saw your girlfriends blog, clicked on it and was rejected, sad. I think that is a nice feature though, didn't know that was offered. Do you worry at all that someone would want to hunt you down that they know you have cute kids and live in Oceanside? I wondered about that last night. Do your girlfriends post church stuff on their site? I have been surprised by how many stay-at-home mom bloggers are into their religous faith. ``

The Cronicles of Tapa...the cat.

OK Cat lovers of the world explain this....we're going on vacation and wanted to board our cat, but they wouldn't take her unles...