With 5 people coexisting under 1 roof, you can imagine the pandemonium that erupts from time to time. This is the story of the day to day activities that make up life for the Price Family!
Friday, April 25, 2008
Sleeping Babies
One of my very favorite times of the day, is checking on my kids after they've fallen asleep. Their is just something so sweet, innocent and precious about a sleeping baby. So tonight, after we enjoyed smores in the backyard with our neighbors, I went happily to Carley's room to just sneak a peek. What I found was just too cute, I had to grab my camera. She was zonked. Absolutely dead to the world. She didn't even flinch during the flash! Maybe we need to put the bumpers back on??? What do you think?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Cronicles of Tapa...the cat.
OK Cat lovers of the world explain this....we're going on vacation and wanted to board our cat, but they wouldn't take her unles...
4 comments:
That is so cute!! She is such a babe. A tired babe that is! Love the picture.
So cute! Yeah, you might wanna think about bumpers...
I want to squeeze it!
oh so cute! I love that time of the day too... just the best.
Post a Comment