With 5 people coexisting under 1 roof, you can imagine the pandemonium that erupts from time to time. This is the story of the day to day activities that make up life for the Price Family!
Thursday, May 8, 2008
We haven't posted anything in a while, so I thought I'd let you know what we've been up to. We are currently down to one car and of course to add to that, Trent has to commute down to balboa hospital in San Diego this month for ICU. We might see him in about a month. So we've been trying to juggle one car between the two of us and still get the kids to school, appointments, grocery store, you know the usual stuff. Luke had his last baseball game for the season last Saturday, he got to keep the game ball and was really excited about it. Emry's last day of preschool is tomorrow, I have bittersweet feelings about it. All three kids have been fighting coughs and we are hoping to welcome another tooth to Carley's mouth any day now. I've been busy trying to get things set up for summer break and I also made my first iMovie and iDVD. It isn't without it's errors, but it was fun and they can only get better.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Cronicles of Tapa...the cat.
OK Cat lovers of the world explain this....we're going on vacation and wanted to board our cat, but they wouldn't take her unles...
-
OK Cat lovers of the world explain this....we're going on vacation and wanted to board our cat, but they wouldn't take her unles...
-
No words today, just a picture. Ahhhhhh, when can I go back!! Please join our shadow shot sunday group by clicking over to Hey Harriet ...
2 comments:
Thanks for the update! Call me dumb but I am just curious what imovies and idvd's are? Sounds cool and I'm already impressed and I don't even know what that is!
It's just a way on Macs to make a home movie out of your video footage and then transfer it to a DVD format for use in your home DVD player, you know with a menu and etc. It might sound complicated, but it's not once you get the hang of it.
Post a Comment