- perfect weather
- summer picnics
- good friends
- playing at the beach and hearing the waves crash
- guitar hero
With 5 people coexisting under 1 roof, you can imagine the pandemonium that erupts from time to time. This is the story of the day to day activities that make up life for the Price Family!
Sunday, July 27, 2008
5 favorite things...july 27, 2008
This last week we've been busy getting last minute things done so we can leave on vacation tomorrow. But you know us, we always find time for entertainment of some sort!! So this week I'm thankful for all the entertainments we've been enjoying lately:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Cronicles of Tapa...the cat.
OK Cat lovers of the world explain this....we're going on vacation and wanted to board our cat, but they wouldn't take her unles...
-
OK Cat lovers of the world explain this....we're going on vacation and wanted to board our cat, but they wouldn't take her unles...
-
No words today, just a picture. Ahhhhhh, when can I go back!! Please join our shadow shot sunday group by clicking over to Hey Harriet ...
2 comments:
You and Trent are so small in that picture on the sidebar. May I suggest the widest angle your camera will do so that you can get bigger in the frame but still see some of that beautiful vista. Just a friendly suggestion.
Okay, you've been back from vacation for a few days now .... when are we gonna see some photos from you???
Did you start The Book? Is this why we haven't heard any vacation updates? I got it on Monday and have been reading on and off. It's the last one so I want to stretch it out a bit. All my YW had it finished by Church. Crazy, sleep deprived girls.
Love, Anxious in NY
Post a Comment