With 5 people coexisting under 1 roof, you can imagine the pandemonium that erupts from time to time. This is the story of the day to day activities that make up life for the Price Family!
Friday, July 25, 2008
Hospital Staff Picnic
Today was the annual picnic for all the hospital staff and their families. They have it right next to the hospital in a big field. It's like a mini carnival. They had horse rides (Emry went on one and really liked it, her horses name was Sissy), a petting zoo, face painting, jump houses, a dunk tank (Luke almost hit the target twice, so they let him run up and smack it with his hand), a bubble blowing station, various carnival type games, and free food! All three kids had a great time. Luke & Emry both had 2 snocones a piece. It was so nice to be able to have some fun with the kids and not have it be so crazy and crowded with people. Trent had to leave early to get back to work, so the kids and I ended up staying and hanging out for a long time. The kids mostly jumped in the jump houses while I enjoyed some shade and music that the DJ was playing. It was so relaxed and stress free. The kids just played and played, they were very very good! We had such a nice time, we can't wait for next year.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Cronicles of Tapa...the cat.
OK Cat lovers of the world explain this....we're going on vacation and wanted to board our cat, but they wouldn't take her unles...
-
OK Cat lovers of the world explain this....we're going on vacation and wanted to board our cat, but they wouldn't take her unles...
-
No words today, just a picture. Ahhhhhh, when can I go back!! Please join our shadow shot sunday group by clicking over to Hey Harriet ...
7 comments:
Harry wants to say, "Dear Lucas, How did you grow your hair so fast?" Daphne wants to say,"How did you get your blog so cool?" and lucas did your hair grow fast?.
Very beautiful face paintings!
Millie...I cannot get over how big your kiddos are. Has it really been that long since K-ville?
They are so beautiful!
Emry;s eyes just have to be a million dollar goldmine! Get that girl to a talent agent, modeling agency, something!! Of course, your photography might have something to so with it, too!!!
Seriously, your kids could be in a magazine! Adorable.
Face painting yay! I am already excited for the Oktober Fest in Chippewa Falls in September because they have an awesome face painter there. Adia LOVED it! (Too bad we had to wait like an hour last year-bad timing). Looks like your kids had a blast. I can't get over how much older Luke looks. Transitioning from little boy to big boy.
I love the face painting. Sounds like a fun carnival!! And I agree with everyone else, your kids are so adorable.
Post a Comment