- Carley has been walking more than crawling this week and in fact isn't really crawling at all anymore, so I can officially say that she's walking! Yipee!
- My sister, Maggie, has been visiting with us all week! It's been nice to have her here. We're really sad that she's moving away, but excited for her to begin her PhD program!!
- Dryer's French Silk Ice Cream
- The school bus...it's so nice not to have to pack all 3 kids up to drop Luke off every morning at school.
- Little girls...see previous twirly skirt post...they haven't taken them off all weekend, sooo cute! Every time they walk past me I can't help but smile.
With 5 people coexisting under 1 roof, you can imagine the pandemonium that erupts from time to time. This is the story of the day to day activities that make up life for the Price Family!
Sunday, August 31, 2008
5 favorite things...august 31, 2008
I don't have much to say today, but our week has been pretty darn good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Cronicles of Tapa...the cat.
OK Cat lovers of the world explain this....we're going on vacation and wanted to board our cat, but they wouldn't take her unles...
-
OK Cat lovers of the world explain this....we're going on vacation and wanted to board our cat, but they wouldn't take her unles...
-
No words today, just a picture. Ahhhhhh, when can I go back!! Please join our shadow shot sunday group by clicking over to Hey Harriet ...
No comments:
Post a Comment