Thursday, September 11, 2008

I took this photo of Carley earlier today and I love it. She is constantly trying to put on clothes and had been playing with this scarf all day. I finally put it on her and it was so precious I couldn't resist a snap shot! Have a great day!

5 comments:

Roxi and Ephraim's Family said...

Such a tender picture. Carley is so sweet. She just makes my day happy. I love to see all of these photos of babies. Thanks Millie!

robertsfamof5 said...

What a sweet face!

Alissa Nicolau said...

She looks sooo sweet here in this photo!!! and big! She went from crawling baby to knock out toddler in like 5 posts. Amazing.

millie said...

She really is growing so fast. she kind of skipped right over the walking/falling over stage and went right to walking/running. she never crawls anymore and she just started walking 2 weeks ago...crazy girl!

KristyKay said...

I just can't believe how big all the kids have gotten this summer...it seems All the grandkids have just simply shot up like little weeds. But look at those eyes!!

The Cronicles of Tapa...the cat.

OK Cat lovers of the world explain this....we're going on vacation and wanted to board our cat, but they wouldn't take her unles...