Sunday, November 30, 2008

5 favorite things...November 30, 2008

I haven't been journaling very much lately, so I thought I'd better get back in the swing of things. I missed posting my 5 favs last week so this post will cover 2 weeks. Things have been a little crazy around here. Trent is on a very busy rotation this month (up at 4am, home by 7pm, bed by 9pm...and the cycle continues, brutal). I've been busy with my new job, the kids have been off school for veterans day and thanksgiving break. Carley is cutting 4 molars, watch out! And finally, we are in the process of moving! More about that later. Without further adieu, drum roll please....

  • a day totally devoted to giving thanks!
  • a new home to decorate.
  • pumpkin pie & sweet potatoes with marshmallows on top
  • playdates at the park
  • shopping for Christmas
  • girls only movie night...Twilight

7 comments:

Melissa (Catlin) Kiser said...

what? a new home? you're working? you gotta fill me in. sounds like you guys are BUSY.

Trina said...

Hey there-I sound like the girl before-new home? working? Fill me in!
Your cake looks so yummy! I love when you post your recipes. We missed you guys for Thanksgiving but we will come visit another time! Also-how was the Twilight movie? I have been wondering if all my sisters-in-law have seen it yet. I haven't had the chance so I'm curious to hear what you thought! Take care and good luck with the move-is it soon?

robertsfamof5 said...

moving??? what??? play dates at the park, in the winter, oh wait, you are in cali! I am jealous

Todd and Amyjoy said...

yeah, working?
We're excited to come see you!
Do a post about your job!

Carr Family said...

I can't believe you left us hanging like that. Post soon about the move! We may have to do what you did for Thanksgiving on Christmas. Karston is on call Christmas Day, so we are thinking about postponing it to the day after. The girls don't know the difference yet, so it would work fine....just so long as Santa makes it to our house the girls will be happy. :)

Audra said...

Wow, what a teaser! Glad to hear you had a nice Thanksgiving. Post some details on the job and moving soon. Geesh! :)

Alissa Nicolau said...

You've been missed Millie.

The Cronicles of Tapa...the cat.

OK Cat lovers of the world explain this....we're going on vacation and wanted to board our cat, but they wouldn't take her unles...