We stopped by the river and found these trees.
I absolutely loved them. I totally want to go back and shoot more photos of them
because they're awesome all carved up like that.


Emry had a great time playing in the trees.
I even managed to get her to sit for me for a few photos.
I even managed to get her to sit for me for a few photos.

Trent had to hold Carley back
because she wanted to get into the water soooo bad.
She's such a fish!
because she wanted to get into the water soooo bad.
She's such a fish!




On our way down the mountain we passed this dad and his twin sons playing their mariachi music. It was so cute to see these guys practicing their little trumpets.



7 comments:
Great pics Millie. Those trees really are very cool. Did Trent carve a big heart and you initials in it for you? Can't believe you got one of Emry's teeth! Oh, how come the twin boys aren't in a pic together???
the boys wouldn't get into the pic together and i wasn't exactly in the situation to ask more than once...you know...i was totally interrupting them.
Love the pictures!!! You are so talented!
the pic with Trent and the girls is darling. that's a keeper. is he usually with Lucas a lot? I'm not sure, just that I was like, oh good, he's with both girls in a beautiful setting. they will love that when they're older.
All the shots are again very beautiful, but I liked the flower shots. They were very fresh and delicate looking and I'm hungry for spring!
I loved everything too.
Michael is totally impressed with your new macro lens. He is very jealous and has been clicking on your pictures to make them enlarge just to get the whole effect! Great photography skills!
Post a Comment