The Price Residence, Roy, UT
While I was at my mom's house I got a phone call from my brother-in-law, Travis who chewed me out for not calling or staying with them on my way thru. I laughed b/c I'd been caught and I knew he'd find out! During our conversation he informed me that they were having a party on the Saturday I was supposed to be driving home and that if I stayed then he'd help me drive home on Sunday b/c his brother in law, Allen, was driving home from CA Sunday and could meet us somewhere...whew, that was a long sentence, I'm outta breath.
So of course I said I'd stay. I have to admit here that I was sick of dragging my suitcase in and out the car at this point. On Saturday when I left Josh & Kristene's I just wanted to get home. BUT, like any good road trip, I'm happy to report that I'm so glad Travis called and talked me into staying. A lot of Angela's family came for a BBQ to celebrate her birthday. The kids didn't get out of the pool all day and were exhausted by the end of the day.
Travis & Angela have this schweet blow up water mania deal. It was perfect for the little kids who can't really go into the pool. Carley had so much fun playing!

dragonfly

Travis grilling

Here is a damsel fly that got wet and couldn't fly.
Luke held onto it until it dried it's wings and body enough that it flew away!
Luke held onto it until it dried it's wings and body enough that it flew away!

Cohen

Kendrick

Emry

Luke

3 comments:
Ok, your trip looks awesome! I liked seeing all the pics of the cousins together in summer (NOT at xmas!). And next year, maybe a trip up to Nor cal to see me..........?? :) Seriously, I'll watch the kids here & you & Trent take off for 48 hrs.
If you wouldn't have labeled that last photo as "Luke" I never would have known! He looks so old and so other kid like!
Hey I want one of those water slide deals!
Post a Comment