
If you have kids, or have been around kids then this next comment will be no surprise to you. Carley HAD to get in on the scary face action..."Me too! Me too!" I was excited to see what she'd do, but no dice. She wasn't about to be original....she wanted to be just like big brother! I couldn't get her to do anything else. Nope, no way, uh uh there was no persuading her.

I posted this on another site I have with a bunch of med school wives and thought I should post it up here too. Here's the current chore chart that we're using....and it's working! The kids love to see their faces on the fridge and they love moving them on Sunday's when we switch jobs.
You can see the chart is separated in to 2 sections. Jobs everyone has to do everyday...like brush teeth, make bed, etc. and then I used velcro to attach their faces onto individual jobs, that rotate weekly. I put Carley on the chart b/c I'm hoping this will be the last chore chart I make in a long time. She's a pretty good cleaner, but Trent and I help her with the hard jobs.

This was Luke's attempt at emptying the dishwasher last night.
He was giggling in the kitchen the entire time he was doing this.
Silly me didn't go check because no dishes were banging or dropping...I assumed
(you'd think I'd have learned by now) he was putting them away, PROPERLY!
He thought he was pretty funny, wise guy!
He was giggling in the kitchen the entire time he was doing this.
Silly me didn't go check because no dishes were banging or dropping...I assumed
(you'd think I'd have learned by now) he was putting them away, PROPERLY!
He thought he was pretty funny, wise guy!
5 comments:
Thanks for advertising my shop! I hope to see yours up soon. :)
I love your chore chart. And that Luke is too funny!
Luke..that is one scary face! Millie...that chore chart is amazing. I need to have more kids just to have them help with more chores. :)
Cool chore chart! I just love the way Luke put away the dishes-very typical of my kids. "But mom, I emptied the dishwasher!" :)
Love this chart. I used this idea and made one of our own. We will start using it next week. The kids love their pictures as well. Thanks for posting!
Brings back memories of you kids standing at the sink arguing about who was to wash and who had to DRY AGAIN!!!!
Post a Comment