Saturday, December 12, 2009

2 Funny stories

A few weeks ago in primary, the kids started learning christmas song to sing in sacrament meeting. During Junior Primary (age 3-7) The chorister was talking about how Mary had to travel to Bethlehem while she was big and pregnant. She said, "Mary was expecting. That's a big word, expecting. Does anyone know what it means?" A few kids raised their hands, she called on one 7 year old boy who said very matter of factly, "My mom expects me to tie my shoes." All the adults burst out laughing!


Here is a conversation that went on between Trent & Carley at the dinner table tonight.

T- "Carley, what's your name?"

C- "Two!"

T- "No, that's how old you are. What's your name?"

C- "woof!"

T- "No, your name is CeCe"

C- "Naooooo!"

He kept asking and these are the other names she came up with: Poppy, Snow White & Cinderella...what a crazy girl!

2 comments:

Trina said...

ok-I haven't checked blogs for a while and now I just have to let you know that I really enjoyed reading yours. Thanks for the great recipe. I am going to try that one right away! You can't go wrong with pumpkin, caramel, and cheesecake! I can't believe Carley's hair! I'm sure your blood pressure went sky high! Mine would have! The edible playdough looks like lots of fun! You are so creative! I hope that you are really up to having this bunch drop in on you! We look forward to seeing you soon! Have a great Christmas! Love you guys!

KristyKay said...

That's my girl! Always keep them guessing.

The Cronicles of Tapa...the cat.

OK Cat lovers of the world explain this....we're going on vacation and wanted to board our cat, but they wouldn't take her unles...