Thursday, December 31, 2009

Family Visit-The Larkin Family

Trent's sister Trina and her family came for a visit and we had such a good time. Michael & Trina have 6 kids. 1 girl an 5 boys, so Luke was in "boy cousin heaven"! We had a great time catching up and playing games.

We drove down to La Jolla to see the seals. We didn't see too many this trip and only a few babies. It must have been lunch time or something. It was still fun.



Then we went up to the San Onofre Beach to find some treasures. We spent the rest of the afternoon at the beach exploring and playing in the water...which was very brisk!















From L to R: Lance, Kameron, Zachary, Darin, Trina, Michael, Nathan, LeAnn














We had so much fun! Thanks for visiting us!

6 comments:

Todd and Amyjoy said...

That sounded great! I can't believe you guys were in swim suits. We had several inches of snow today!
Have a great new year!

Roxi and Ephraim's Family said...

Millie I don't know how I missed all of your posts, but I haven't seen anything since your Thanksgiving post?
Those are such fun pictures of the cousins! That should have been us this year! I love that last picture of Luke! He really does look like he is in heaven! That is so cute! I didn't know Carly cut her hair either! I guess every kid has to do that. She can pull it off though. She is such a cutie! I really hope we can see you guys soon!

Trina said...

Thank you! Thank you for the wonderful visit with you guys! All your pictures turned out so great-I might have to steal one or two! We had a great time and appreciate all you did for us while there!

K May said...

Ok, that is just WRONG!!! Pictures of kids in swimsuits!! We have over a foot of snow. 8 new inches so far today and more all night long baby!! Makes you think about coming for a visit huh?

heyjackieday said...

Hey Millie. We just got our Christmas card to you back in the mail. Sorry. Guess we had the wrong address, but we love you anyway!

sanaejames photography said...

Man, check out those seals! Wow! I miss the beach so much! Looks like you guys had so much fun! Totally jealous and freezing right now in Utah....:)

The Cronicles of Tapa...the cat.

OK Cat lovers of the world explain this....we're going on vacation and wanted to board our cat, but they wouldn't take her unles...