Every year my mother's side of the family meets in Door County for my Grandma Marge's birthday. My mom's family has always visited Wisconsin's thumb every summer. I went as a child too, so it's a family tradition. This year I was able to go with the kids a few days after Trent left for Diego Garcia. I was excited to take the kids because Luke and Emry are old enough to remember it this time. (They've both been before, but were pretty little) I used my camera and my iphone for photos during our stay. It was fun to shoot with my iphone b/c it was so handy.
 |
| On our way...we saw lots of beautiful farms and green green grass! |
 |
| I love seeing this sign...means we're almost there!! |
 |
| We ate at a pub...they have a perfect back room tucked away for groups with kids. | The food isn't too shabby either. |
 |
hanging out and getting reacquainted with cousins
We stayed at the Main Street Motel in Fish Creek...it's the hotel of choice for all our stays in Door County. It's close to shops, food and the dock where my Uncle Jeff keeps his boat. |
The meet and greet. It was a reunion trip for me. I haven't met some of the cousins that came from Michigan and others I hadn't seen since I was a small girl. It was really nice to get caught up!
No comments:
Post a Comment