She is a silly, fun loving, chap stick eating girl.
She still hasn't realized that her full name is Carley Alene Price. If you call her by her full name or by a cute nick name like cutie pie, pumpkin or princess...she will correct you by saying, "My name is Carley!"
She is a girly girl who loves all Disney princesses. She can often be heard singing Ariel's, AaaAaaAaa chorus to herself. She plays dress up every chance she gets. Just yesterday she entered the room wearing a backpack, cape and frilly skirt announcing with hands on hips, "I Am Adventure Girl!"
She is a clepto. She has swiped a variety of items over the past few months: glasses, stapler, tape, ruler, scarf, wallet, books, markers, shoes, legos, measuring tape, etc. The up side is that she's an honest clepto and doesn't loose any of these items! When something goes missing in the house we've learned to ask her first. She almost always produces the item immediately. We've arrived at the conclusion that if she doesn't produce it then she didn't take it and it really is lost!
She is the official school bus lookout! She gets up with the big kids everyday before school. She sits on the steps and watches out the window while Luke & Emry get their coats, boots and backpacks on each morning. When they get onto the bus, she's sad.
She is almost exclusively seen wearing pink.
She is great at playing by herself and sometimes struggles sharing with others. Her favorite daily activities include: watching super why & strawberry shortcake, playing polly pockets, reading stories, coloring, playing games, playing my iphone & dressing up.
She is the family clown. She loves to laugh and make others laugh. She has a silly way of contorting her face with a million different expressions, which make you giggle. She's a big goof!
She gets into mischief every single day....she's very sneaky. Lately she's been hitting up my make up drawer. No matter what I do to discipline her, she doesn't care, the temptation is too great. Just this past weekend she ruined grandma's quilt by getting mascara all over it. When confronted with it, she had no problem blaming it on a mouse!!
She is the supreme snacker and enjoys 11sies with who ever is in the kitchen. In fact she enjoys 9sies and 10sies too!
She has a MINION...he goes by the name of Grandpa. He does all her dirty work. If she snuggles up to him, he'll make her just about anything (his specialty is peanut butter toast). She's even got him feeding her dinner! Since we moved here she's forgotten how to use a fork and he does the airplane game with her, now he's created a monster!
Carley is a great girl, it's a lot of fun to be home with her during the day. I can't wait to see what she does as she gets bigger. I think she'll have lots of friends and be successful at whatever she puts her mind to.
She attends gymnastics on Tuesdays.
![]() |
After presenting this fine piece of artwork to me I asked her what it was..."A Hairy Carrot"
Sometimes when it's too cold to function...we go out to lunch!
She can often be found brainwashing her minion while he's busy at work in his office!
Her favorite games to play are memory and go fish.
I love you baby!!









4 comments:
1. Your two older kids are going to be so jealous when they finally reach the age, and have the desire, to read your blog.
2. This was the bestest post ever starring my cutest niece Miss Carley, I can say this because it will be forever before Emry or Daphne or Daisy or Addi read this.
3. I am a terrible Aunt, didn't know it was her birthday. Why haven't you said anything???
4. Great job Millie!
I love Carley!!!!!!
this post rocks. it made my day! :)
happy bday to an awesome niece--can't wait to see her in June!
I miss you CC!!!
This IS a great post. I laughed out loud when I read, "A Hairy Carrot". Of course it is! Carley is a sweet girl. I'm glad my son is "engaged" to such little honey! ;)
I look forward to the Luke and Emry posts to come... :)
Post a Comment