Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Puerto Sherry Tide Pools

I spent the am at the beach exploring after I dropped the kids off at school.  The tide was way down and I found some really interesting life forms...sounds alien, I know.  A few of them looked like aliens too!  I can't wait to do this again with the kids during spring break and over the summer...lots of fun!

i wanted to feel this little thing, but it was fast as lightening and hid inside it's home when i touched the surface of the water.
sea cucumber and sea star.  this cucumber was hilarious.  i caught it trying to get somewhere and it was spitting water out its rear end...strange creature.
a little friend.  he didn't want to come out and play today, he was too shy.

No comments:

The Cronicles of Tapa...the cat.

OK Cat lovers of the world explain this....we're going on vacation and wanted to board our cat, but they wouldn't take her unles...