Hip Hip Hooray! I got a new lens for my camera and I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!!
So here are my favorite shots from my first weekend with my new best friend,
EF 100mm f/2.8 Macro USM!!
I dare you to click on the photo to enlarge the image!
We really shouldn't have gotten it, but I've been thinking about getting more serious about my photography and possibly starting up a little business, so it was time. Trent was the major aggressor behind the purchase. He decided to use some of our tax return, that was supposed to be put toward other things, it makes me a little giddy that he did this for me! He has really been supporting me in my photography efforts lately. It's nice to have him behind me... pushing me to do things, I might not do otherwise.
So here are my favorite shots from my first weekend with my new best friend,
EF 100mm f/2.8 Macro USM!!
I dare you to click on the photo to enlarge the image!











13 comments:
Jealous, happy for you, jealous me, happy for you, jealous me, happy for you, jealous me, happy for you...
I love that first shot! You are really good Millie! I love the lens too, prime lenses are my absolute fav, nice pick!
fabulous photos Millie -- you have yourself an amazing talent!
I may have to tap into your knowledge for our next camera purchase... I'm just dancing with the idea of "up-grading"!!
AWESOME shots Mil, yay new lens! We had an awesome lens for our Canon Rebel, but we sold it to some dude in France on eBay! Seeing these amazing shots makes me think I might need another one. Of course you have a great eye for the subjects, too. Tell Trent good call-you deserve it!!
WOW!!! Those are some fantastic flower shots.
Millie,
Way to go! Those are great. I especially like the 2nd one, the white flower picture. That would go awesome in our living room! We're always looking for good artwork.
Enjoy, can't wait to see more!
Amyjoy
beautiful pics...no idea what the fuss is about the lens, but it takes good pics. :)
awesome pictures. do you take pics and then rame them and hang them up in your home?
These really are incredible. You're lens is great, but your eye for detail is even better. I fully support your business!
Very nice, very nice.
Love the macro pics...I'm thinking of getting the 135 mm 2.0 L lens in the future...You are a natural lady!
Are all of the subjects for your pictures from your backyard, Millie? I think a lens is important, but photography is an art and you have mastered it! I am as jealous as Ali. I hope I will find my talents some day. Good job Millie! Absolutely gorgeous!
Post a Comment