Trent manned the ladder and the kids caught the fruit! They started catching with bare hands, but then decided to get the baseball gloves out...good idea!



After Carley's nap, we climbed into the car and headed down to San Diego to say on the beach at the Navy's North Island Lodge. The kids were so excited to be staying at a hotel they could hardly contain themselves! Our room was nice and right on the beach. Luke & Emry headed straight out to play. We tried to go for a walk, but the weather wasn't the greatest. It was super windy and freezing cold and it started to sprinkle, so we didn't last too long.


We didn't get to swim in the ocean since the weather turned south on us,
so we did the next best thing....turned on the tub!
so we did the next best thing....turned on the tub!

After everyone had warmed up we ate dinner and did a little bit of this....

About half way thru, Luke decided he was brave enough to bowl without the ramp. He did a good job. I'm not sure he's ready to give up those bumpers, not quite yet.

A little celebration after the only strike of the night!

Even Carley totally got into it, she'd give the ball a push down the ramp and yell, "GO!".

Thank goodness for the ramp to keep Emry focused because otherwise she'd have been throwing her ball down our neighbors lane or running down the lane to touch one of the pins!

Everyone had a really great time.
Emry kept saying she loved everything. Mom, "I love our hotel room." Dad, "I love bowling." Dad, "I love the beach." "This is the best day ever!"
Emry kept saying she loved everything. Mom, "I love our hotel room." Dad, "I love bowling." Dad, "I love the beach." "This is the best day ever!"
3 comments:
What?!?!? Do you have the most charmed life?! Walks on the beach, picking oranges, bowling, Sea World! Luke looks like he is such a cool kid. I love that he used his mitt for the oranges. I want to move out there by you!
It's nice to be in the military when you get to use the perks!
Just Party Animals...that's all!
Post a Comment