While Trent and I were getting ready for church today
we heard little giggles coming from the side of our bed....upon investigation we found
our children huddled together having a giggle fest!
I quickly grabbed the camera and for the next 3 or 4 minutes tried to take a decent shot. The pics didn't turn out...they're blurry...all of them. Half my fault & half the kids' fault & a smidgen Dad's fault for making them act even sillier. They were being so cute and silly that the laughter seemed a bit contagious and had us all going at one point.
What I love about these photos is that they show the true personalities of my kids. They aren't posed or perfect, just happy, crazy, carefree, hysterically giggling kids....MY KIDS!!!
we heard little giggles coming from the side of our bed....upon investigation we found
our children huddled together having a giggle fest!
I quickly grabbed the camera and for the next 3 or 4 minutes tried to take a decent shot. The pics didn't turn out...they're blurry...all of them. Half my fault & half the kids' fault & a smidgen Dad's fault for making them act even sillier. They were being so cute and silly that the laughter seemed a bit contagious and had us all going at one point.
What I love about these photos is that they show the true personalities of my kids. They aren't posed or perfect, just happy, crazy, carefree, hysterically giggling kids....MY KIDS!!!



1 comment:
I also want one of the 2nd one from the bottom please! Pretty please.
Post a Comment