Translation:I wish I had 100 bruthers (brothers).
I wish I could eat 100 peses of petsus (pieces of pizza).
I wish I could see 100 dallrs (dollars).
I wish I had 100 ies (eyes).
But I'd never want 100 sistrs (sisters)!!

With 5 people coexisting under 1 roof, you can imagine the pandemonium that erupts from time to time. This is the story of the day to day activities that make up life for the Price Family!
Translation:
OK Cat lovers of the world explain this....we're going on vacation and wanted to board our cat, but they wouldn't take her unles...
6 comments:
I was happy that I guessed all of Luke's wishes before I saw your translation. I guess after having a bunch of my own, you learn to translate their writing! I thought his wishes were so funny! Just don't let his sister's read that. LeAnn is reading this with me, and she just said, "trust me, he doesn't want 100 brothers!" Their pictures are so cute!
What great pictures! I can't believe how big they are and so tan!! Kyle wishes the same brother thing as Luke. Poor boys- outnumbered by girls. :)
Super cute, Pod. The handwriting (thanks for the translation!) & the pics.
Have you made him a scratch off calendar or a 24 day paper chain where he can tear off a link each day?
Isn't it crazy how we (the May family clan) are starting to transition from baby photos to school photos... so it'll be missionary farewells! Ahh! Time flies when you're with your children.
Hi! We're just checking in on your blog. Annika agrees with LeAnn wholeheartedly.
We hope you guys have a great summer! It's so strange that it will be here so soon.
love the owl pictures!
Take care and let us know if you head up this way.
Amyjoy
Post a Comment