Friday, November 13, 2009

Kids, Perfect Light & A Camera

The other morning I opened the shutters in my room and it filled with the most wonderful light. I tried to get my kids to sit for a few photos. I didn't get to take very many because they are starting to get to that point, you know, where if they see my camera they scatter! Anyhew, I think the background of these is a bit dull, but they're works in progress.

Here are my 3 favorite shots:


10 comments:

jensenfam4 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Alissa Nicolau said...

Oh Millie! These are wonderful!

Emry looks a lot like Auntie Maggie to me. Have never seen it before, but here I do.

KristyKay said...

I still can't get used to Emry's hair-cut. I like it, but its a stretch for me! I like Luke's funny face the best!

Roxi and Ephraim's Family said...

I love them too Millie! It probably helps to have some cute subjects to take pictures of too! I can see how you get inspired to be a photographer. Owen is cracking up at the picture of Lucas! I want to set up an appointment for some family pictures while we are there in December if that is possible?

Audra said...

These are great. I can see what you mean about the wonderful lighting-makes all the difference. You may inspire me to take a photography class yet!

Maggie said...

AWESOME--the photography & the genes. :)

SMurray said...

These are so adorable Millie... I love the pictures you take of your kids.

Lizzie Bingham said...

Lucas' personality cannot be hid. The girls are cutie pies... and shirtless. Alas, that freedom doesn't last long. I miss those days. ;O)

Carr Family said...

Those pictures are awesome!! Wish we lived closer so you could practice on my kids. :)

Rob said...

Are you guys coming out to Okinawa? When are orders goin to be cut for you guys?
Rob

The Cronicles of Tapa...the cat.

OK Cat lovers of the world explain this....we're going on vacation and wanted to board our cat, but they wouldn't take her unles...