Here are a few shadows from my recent trip to Italy. The craftsmanship of the ironworks on the windows, benches and building decorations were beautiful. I'm having so much fun looking for interesting shadows wherever I go. Even my husband has been getting into the spirit. He was on the look out and spotted a few for me during our trip. I'll post others next time.
If you want to see more click over to Hey Harriet's website!!
With 5 people coexisting under 1 roof, you can imagine the pandemonium that erupts from time to time. This is the story of the day to day activities that make up life for the Price Family!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Cronicles of Tapa...the cat.
OK Cat lovers of the world explain this....we're going on vacation and wanted to board our cat, but they wouldn't take her unles...
-
OK Cat lovers of the world explain this....we're going on vacation and wanted to board our cat, but they wouldn't take her unles...
-
No words today, just a picture. Ahhhhhh, when can I go back!! Please join our shadow shot sunday group by clicking over to Hey Harriet ...



10 comments:
I love the last shot Millie. So beautiful. And I think it's cute of Trent to get in on the shadow hunting with you!
I love wrought iron shadows, Millie, and these are terrific! The first shadow looks so delicate! Delightful! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!
Sylvia
Awesome set of shadow shots.
My shadows, enjoy your weekend!
Amazing iron work, and it made for great shadows, too. It's fun when the family catches photo fever, isn't it.
You found some excellent examples of ironwork. Thank you for sharing them with us!
A SEEKER OF SHADOWS
A seeker of shadows one day
Asked shadows to come out and play:
“O shadows, my dears,
Despite all my fears,
I hope you will not run away.”
© 2011 by Magical Mystical Teacher
Shadowy Humility
Hey Millie Price! I love your shadow shots, especially the third one because I really really like that blue hue and the curves of the iron. that is so lovely. I'm finding too that in the hunt for shadows I look at things differently. It's like when friends know you like or collect something, they want to gift you those things on special occasions. well now my friends are pointing out shadows! it's so endearing. have a beautiful weekend Millie. and thanks for visiting my blog!
Beautiful Italian shadows! If I ever visited Italy I'm not sure if I'd be able to tear myself away from the glorious food long enough to take photos of anything! I'd love to eat my way through Italy! So sweet that your husband is getting into the shadow chasing spirit too! Yay! Enjoy the rest of your weekend :)
testing...
Oh, now this works...yesterday I tried several times but I got error message every time. Would be easier to have URL comment option....
Anyways.
These shots are strong as iron!
Have a good week ahead!
I think ironwork makes wonderful shadows. These are beautiful!!
Post a Comment