School is officially in session! Judy and I took advantage today to go explore the town of Chipiona. It's about 15-20 minutes north of Puerto. The town is situated right on the water, which is lovely, and has an awesome walking street with little shops, books stores, cafe's and a great market. We wandered around a bit oogling and then had some lunch. It was a wonderfully relaxing morning!
We found a shark at the fish market today. Isn't it great?!! My kids were so excited to see the pictures and a bit sad that they'd missed out. What do you think...dinner tonight??
I found these beauties at a flower shop.
These Lisianthus flowers stole my heart. I think they are one of my top 3 favorite flowers just after ranunculus and tulips! So beautiful and fragrant, WOW!
We found a shark at the fish market today. Isn't it great?!! My kids were so excited to see the pictures and a bit sad that they'd missed out. What do you think...dinner tonight??
I found these beauties at a flower shop.
These Lisianthus flowers stole my heart. I think they are one of my top 3 favorite flowers just after ranunculus and tulips! So beautiful and fragrant, WOW!
















No comments:
Post a Comment