I have been so caught up in visitors, traveling, summer ending, school starting and the everyday grind of life that I needed to get out and do something creative. I wanted to do something today that was all my own, something no one else needed from me.
This area of Spain grows a lot of crops, everything from fruits and veg to flowers and cotton. Everyday I drive past these fields and tell myself sometime, when I'm not in such a hurry, I'll stop. This year the ones closest to my house have cotton plants growing in them. Today I made time.... I stopped. They were interesting to see close up and soft to touch. It's a neat little plant that makes my life enjoyable.
I found these noxious weeds and bushes in the ditch next to the cotton fields. Aren't they gnarly looking? I had to have a few shots of them.
This area of Spain grows a lot of crops, everything from fruits and veg to flowers and cotton. Everyday I drive past these fields and tell myself sometime, when I'm not in such a hurry, I'll stop. This year the ones closest to my house have cotton plants growing in them. Today I made time.... I stopped. They were interesting to see close up and soft to touch. It's a neat little plant that makes my life enjoyable.
I found these noxious weeds and bushes in the ditch next to the cotton fields. Aren't they gnarly looking? I had to have a few shots of them.












No comments:
Post a Comment