Sunday, October 12, 2008

5 favorite things...october 12, 2008

  • sugar cookies. i made a double batch on friday and we finished up the last of them today at lunch...we even ate them for breakfast this morning!
  • new recipes to try
  • snuggling
  • the smell of stove top stuffing, it makes my mouth water
  • the sound of wind passing through the trees (the Santa Anna's have started)
  • my pillow

3 comments:

Alissa Nicolau said...

I am still wanting some sugar cookies. Did not make them today. I did make a yummy yummy round roast, perfectly medium rare.

KristyKay said...

Fall is everywhere and I love it!

Raquel said...

I am a sugar cookie addict around this time. I really like to do them all on my own, and eat them all on my own too.

The Cronicles of Tapa...the cat.

OK Cat lovers of the world explain this....we're going on vacation and wanted to board our cat, but they wouldn't take her unles...