Saturday, February 19, 2011

Shadow Shot Sunday #6

Oh, happy day!!  
I've been waiting to post these shadow shots, I am infatuated with them!!  
They are from St. Mark's square in Venice.  
I love how clear and crisp the shadows are.
Geometric shapes are always attractive and these are perfection.
Simple in design, but gorgeous.



Don't forget to check out the other wonderful shadow shots over at Hey Harriet!!  
happy viewing

10 comments:

Francisca said...

Oh how exciting indeed! Grand architecture and perfect "reverse" shadows.

Sylvia K said...

Fantastic shadow shots and such a gorgeous place with superb architecture! Isn't it delightful to be able to see and capture shots like these!! Marvelous! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Sylvia

The Summer Kitchen Girls said...

It can't get any better really! Love the quatrefoil design...wonderful!

EG CameraGirl said...

GREAT shadows! I love the regular pattern of the shapes.

robin. said...

what a perfect shadow shot!!!! love it.

Chubskulit Rose said...

Gorgeous shadow shot!

My shadow entry

Arija said...

I love them too I think you could spend days there just photographing shadows, the scope is immense.

Hey Harriet said...

Wow! These are super shadow shots! I can understand why you'd be infatuated with them! Enjoy the rest of your weekend :)

Ms. Becky said...

Hi Millie Price! It took me a bit to find you but I went to the linky and now here I am. I can see why you would be infatuated by these shadows! what strikes me is the whiteness of your images. I LOVE that. and the lines and shapes. really very beautiful. thanks for visiting my blog, and I hope you have a beautiful day!

Kelly said...

Outstanding!!! One of the best SSS contributions I've seen in awhile!

The Cronicles of Tapa...the cat.

OK Cat lovers of the world explain this....we're going on vacation and wanted to board our cat, but they wouldn't take her unles...