I decorated for halloween today! It's always so much fun to get all the boxes out and arrange the spooky stuff all over my house!! I love halloween because it is such a stress free & fun holiday. I love to make halloween treats, and to make my children smile.
This month is fun, fun, fun!!!




This spooky spider is NOT a decoration. You'll find him in the center of the web. We found this guy outside our side door. His web is absolutely amazing! I'd say the same of him, but he's just big and ugly. Luckily Trent grabbed the camera and got these great shots of our creepy little neighbor. For more information about our little friend click here.



HAPPY HAUNTING!
11 comments:
Beautiful spider web!
I feel like a big dummy cause I don't know where to begin decorating for Halloween. Parts of our house already seem spooky enough!
I'm still figuring out how to put up my creepy curtains... and I'm sick so Halloween is on a back burner until I feel better.
Nice shots. webs are truely amazing! I love Halloween too. I don't too the scarey stuff, though I would like to in the future. I stick with the pumpkins, scarecrows, etc. I will post pics soon too, when I find my dang camera!
What kind of spider IS THAT? It looks absolutely HUGE with your zoom. It doesn't look like the normal garden spider.
it's a garden orb-weaving spider. pretty harmless, but still yucky looking. could you imagine walking into something like that at dusk....maybe the spider would run across your face...eeeewwwww!
I love that black feather wreath! Did you make that? I just love it! Halloween is the best, and you just made me more excited about it. You really should be making money on your ideas Millie. You are so talented and organized!
I got the wreath at Target...I swear that store always comes thru for me!
I just found one of those in Pottery Barn today and a sparkly skull. I am going to check out Target now. Thank you for letting me know.
Cool decorations but scary spider!
Yay Halloween Deco! My two favorite holidays are Halloween and Christmas. :) My kids "helped" dig all our stuff our last weekend.
That spider is WAY too thick and hairy for me! YIKES!! Awesome web, though, especially with the dew.
We have those spiders in our backyard!! One of them made a web that stretched all the way from that huge tree in our backyard to our roof! We caught one of them and stuck it in a jar then saw two more the next day!! ICK!!
I got sick again :( I usually have the house decked out by now, but haven't felt like doing much of anything.. The kids are dying to get all the goodies out.
Post a Comment